Daily Mass will be Tuesday, Thursday & Friday this week (Jan 19, 21, & 22)
WORSHIP ONLINE WITH US
Upcoming Facebook Live Streams
- Saturday, 1/16, 5 PM Mass
- Monday, 1/18, 11 AM Mass of Christian Burial for Deacon Tom Sink
- This is a private family Mass. We invite you to participate via livestream.
- Tom became an ordained deacon in the Catholic Church in 1979, serving St. Patrick’s in Cedar Falls and St. Johns Vianney in Bettendorf. He will be missed by all. Obituary
- Wednesday, 1/20, 8:30 AM School Mass (Mrs. Hill's class)
Music is used with permission of One License #A-6023 81, all rights reserved.
CATHOLIC FAITH FOR ADULTS
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS!
Catholic Schools will be enrolling soon. Be ready when the window opens for applications and tuition assistance. In these live sessions, learn about programming including before/after school care and ask questions. Find out how St. Patrick is different from all the rest!
At St. Patrick, your child will benefit from an exceptional academic program in a welcoming Catholic setting with abundant opportunites for involvement, enrichment, and extra help if needed. Parishioners enjoy a special K-8 tuition rate with discounts on additional children. Tuition is low compared to many parochial schools, the state of Iowa offers tuition tax credit, and many families qualify for tuition assistance. Use these links to register and we will send you the link to join in!
Learn more about K-8 and preschool on the school website. Interested in KINDERGARTEN? Let one of our first graders tell you all about it!
HELPFUL LINKS IN TRYING TIMES
- The Litany of Trust prayer composed by The Sisters of Life
- 8:30 AM Sunday and Daily Mass with Fr. Tony Kruse at Blessed Sacrament Church Waterloo
- 9 AM Sunday Mass with Archbishop Jackels
- Daily/weekend Mass with Cardinal Timothy Dolan, St. Patrick Cathedral, NYC
- Daily Mass and other opportunities for prayer are offered on EWTN, the Catholic television channel.
- Our Fathers Catholic Podcast: listen to our very own Fr. Joseph Sevcik along with Fr. Joshua Link of Epiphany Parish in Mason City. They talk about all things Catholic! Link to all episodes
SUPPORT ST. PATRICK
Ways to give include EFT, mail, and the donation baskets at Mass. It's also easy to give online any time! We know that some of you are facing difficult times with jobs and businesses and we welcome your gift of prayer. Note that a small fee is deducted from online donations. Using your bank account rather than a credit card maximizes your online gift to Saint Patrick Church.
WANT TO SUPPORT CATHOLIC EDUCATION TOO?
Has St. Patrick School made a difference in the life of someone you know? Is there a special place in your heart for Catholic education? The St. Patrick Catholic School Annual Appeal for the Student IMPACT Fund is under way! Read more, print a donation form, or give a gift online.
With social distancing guidelines this year, the school is not able to host the Main Event Celebration and Auction which has traditionally closed out the Annual Appeal. Gifts of all sizes can help meet the goal of raising the same amount of money, without holding the event! As of 1/16/20 we are 74% of the way there!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS TODAY
Instant Church Directory (yellow icon) allows you to access our secure, online membership directory. Learn more about downloading the app, uploading a photo, or accessing the directory online via the web.
The Saint Patrick Mobile App (blue icon) provides easy access to the calendar, bulletins, readings, prayers, online giving/payment system, and more. Opt in for notifications for the General Parish.
Android users click HERE to download.
Apple iPhone/iPad users click HERE to download
Realm is our secure online tool for event registration, communication, and office use. Parishioners may register for events, use the online directory, and securely access personal giving history. Download the Realm Connect app from the iTunes app store or on Google Play . Access Realm via the web at onrealm.org. Learn more
Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 7:30 AM
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 10:30 AM (Word & Communion)
Sunday 11:30 AM
Mon-Fri 11:30 AM (canceled for funerals).
Reconciliation is 3:45–4:30 PM Saturdays in the Chapel. The Chapel is in the Parish Office area. Access it from the link hall and wait in a chair until the door is open.
Eucharistic Adoration is 5:30-6:30 PM in the Church on the first Thursday of the month. Reconciliation will be available in the Chapel during this time.
Monday-Thursday 9 AM -5 PM
705 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Parish Office 319-266-3523
Ext 110 Main Receptionist
Ext 113 Conference Room
Ext 123 Coach's Office
Ext 126 Workroom
See staff extensions at the bottom of our homepage.
St. Patrick School K-8th Gr 319-277-6781
Clover Patch Preschool 319-277-6781
Columbus High School 319-233-3358
Our church has installed the Hearing Loop assistive hearing system. If you have hearing aids equipped with telecoils, check with your audiologist to see if you can benefit.
Parish Young Adult Ministry
St. Patrick School Alumni
DIRECTIONS: Church parking is available in our Main Street lots and on neighboring streets.
- Parish Office/Commons: 705 Main Map of the building
- Church entrance: 8th & Washington (or enter from parking lots to use elevator)
- Dutcher Gym entrances: 7th & Washington and the parking lots
- St. Patrick K-8 School: 615 Washington
- Clover Patch Preschool: 802 Main
- Father Dennis Colter, Pastor - Ext 114
- Mike Babinat, Maintenance
- Sarah Burke, PS-K CGS Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 117
- Regena Huffman, Business Administrator - Ext 122
- Suzy Luecke, Pastoral Associate - Ext 119
- Tracey Ryan-Wiering, Gr 1-6 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Rosie Guerrero, Director of Religious Education and Youth Gr 7-12 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Mary Citta, Director of Liturgy & Choir - Ext 116
- Jean Simmet, Administrative Assistant & Bulletin Editor - Ext 115
- Laura Dobson, Marketing Coordinator, Parish & School
- Jackie -, Community Outreach Coordinator - Ext 111
- Marcia Patin, Bookkeeper - Ext 112
- Jeff Byers, Maintenance
- Deacon Al Weber, Deacon
- Lynette Hackett, Principal