Update on Parish Office Closing & Mass Schedule
In light of recent positive Covid-19 diagnosis among the parish staff, the parish office was closed on Wednesday, November 18. In compliance with current CDC guidelines, our plan is to keep the parish office closed until Wednesday, December 2.
We also intend to resume our regular Mass schedule with daily Mass at 11:30 am on Wednesday, December 2. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust the date if needed.
Please be in prayer for all those affected by this virus and may God bless us all.
Stay connected with your parish family by reading the bulletin online (link at bottom of page). We are not able to mail bulletins to care centers and the homebound at this time.
Parishioners are invited to use this link to reserve seating at our Christmas Masses. Seating will be reserved only. Click to read more and request your space.
WORSHIP ONLINE WITH US
SUPPORT ST. PATRICK
Your church needs your ongoing support and prayers during this time.
Giving options include EFT, check by mail or in the basket at Mass with your giving envelope, or online via WeShare.
Note that a small fee is deducted from online donations. Using your bank account rather than a credit card maximizes your online gift to Saint Patrick Church.
We know that some of you are facing difficult times with jobs and businesses and we welcome your gift of prayer.
HELPFUL LINKS IN TRYING TIMES
- The Litany of Trust prayer composed by The Sisters of Life
- 8:30 AM Sunday and Daily Mass with Fr. Tony Kruse at Blessed Sacrament Church Waterloo
- 9 AM Sunday Mass with Archbishop Jackels
- Daily/weekend Mass with Cardinal Timothy Dolan, St. Patrick Cathedral, NYC
- Daily Mass and other opportunities for prayer are offered on EWTN, the Catholic television channel.
- Our Fathers Catholic Podcast: listen to our very own Fr. Joseph Sevcik along with Fr. Joshua Link of Epiphany Parish in Mason City. They talk about all things Catholic! Link to all episodes
See how to make a donation to support the School Tuition Organization. Help students receive a Catholic education! FLYER
YOUTH SERVICE TRIPS
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS TODAY
Instant Church Directory (yellow icon) allows you to access our secure, online membership directory. Learn more about downloading the app, uploading a photo, or accessing the directory online via the web.
The Saint Patrick Mobile App (blue icon) provides easy access to the calendar, bulletins, readings, prayers, online giving/payment system, and more. Opt in for notifications for the General Parish.
Android users click HERE to download.
Apple iPhone/iPad users click HERE to download
Realm is our secure online tool for event registration, communication, and office use. Parishioners may register for events, use the online directory, and securely access personal giving history. Download the Realm Connect app from the iTunes app store or on Google Play or access Realm via the web at onrealm.org. Learn more about Realm
Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 7:30 AM
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 11:30 AM
Mon-Fri 11:30 AM (cancelled for funerals).
Reconciliation is 3:45–4:30 PM Saturdays in the Chapel. The Chapel is in the Parish Office area. Access it from the link hall and wait in a chair until the door is open.
Eucharistic Adoration is 5:30-6:30 PM in the Church on the first Thursday of the month. Reconciliation will be available in the Chapel during this time.
Monday-Thursday 9 AM -5 PM
705 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Parish Office 319-266-3523
Ext 110 Main Receptionist
Ext 113 Conference Room
Ext 123 Coach's Office
Ext 126 Workroom
See staff extensions at the bottom of our homepage.
St. Patrick School K-8th Gr 319-277-6781
Clover Patch Preschool 319-277-6781
Columbus High School 319-233-3358
Our church has installed the Hearing Loop assistive hearing system. If you have hearing aids equipped with telecoils, check with your audiologist to see if you can benefit.
Parish Young Adult Ministry
St. Patrick School Alumni
DIRECTIONS: Church parking is available in our Main Street lots and on neighboring streets.
- Parish Office/Commons: 705 Main Map of the building
- Church entrance: 8th & Washington (or enter from parking lots to use elevator)
- Dutcher Gym entrances: 7th & Washington and the parking lots
- St. Patrick K-8 School: 615 Washington
- Clover Patch Preschool: 802 Main
- Father Dennis Colter, Pastor - Ext 114
- Mike Babinat, Maintenance
- Sarah Burke, PS-K CGS Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 117
- Regena Huffman, Business Administrator - Ext 122
- Suzy Luecke, Pastoral Associate - Ext 119
- Tracey Ryan-Wiering, Gr 1-6 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Rosie Guerrero, Director of Religious Education and Youth Gr 7-12 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Mary Citta, Director of Liturgy & Choir - Ext 116
- Jean Simmet, Administrative Assistant & Bulletin Editor - Ext 115
- Laura Dobson, Marketing Coordinator, Parish & School
- Jackie -, Community Outreach Coordinator - Ext 111
- Marcia Patin, Bookkeeper - Ext 112
- Jeff Byers, Maintenance
- Deacon Al Weber, Deacon
- Lynette Hackett, Principal