No daily Mass Wednesday, Aug. 12, or Friday, Aug 14.
WATCH SAINT PATRICK MASS ONLINE
Mass from the gym is usually available online at 10 AM on Sunday mornings. We are recording Saturday evening Mass and posting it for those who want to STAY HOME & STAY SAFE. You also have the option to watch later at your preferred time.
Your church needs your ongoing support and prayers during phased re-opening. Staff are working to provide spiritual resources, keep you up to date, and continue vital operations. Options include EFT, giving envelope with a check by mail or in the basket at Mass, or secure online gifts via WeShare. We know that some of you are facing difficult times with jobs and businesses and we welcome your gift of prayer. Note that a small fee is deducted from online donations. Using your bank account rather than a credit card maximizes your online gift to Saint Patrick Church.
BUSINESS OFFICE HOURS
The Parish Office is now open 9 AM-5 PM Monday–Friday. Masks are required. Call or email staff if you are not comfortable coming in. New phone extensions are listed at the bottom of this page. Using the extension will allow you to leave a voice mail outside of office hours.
FAITH FORMATION NEWS
Faith Formation registration through Realm will be open August 1-15 for Pre-K through grade 9. Faith Formation families should have received an email with the plan and registration link. Classes will begin in mid-Sept. All children will be required to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Homeschooling for faith formation is an option in the registration process. Read more details in the Registration Letter.
- Class Dates are Tuesday, Sept. 15 (CGS), or Wednesday, Sept. 16 (CGS-9), throught Wednesday, April 28.
- Atrium Tours for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (lower level gym are on Wednesday, Sept. 9, by appointment.
- The Parent Meeting for grades 1-9 will be in Dutcher Gym at 6:30 PM on Wednesday, Sept. 9. Parents only.
WEEKEND & DAILY MASSES
WEEKEND MASS in Dutcher Gym: 5 PM Saturday; 7:30, 9:30, 11:30 Sunday
- You are required to wear a mask.
- Use hand sanitizer at the door.
- Chairs are spaced at the recommended social distance
- Capacity approximately 100 people per Mass. Signs will go up with capacity is reached.
- Enter through the Dutcher Gym door, the Office/Commons door, or the doors from the upper parking lot.
- There will be no servers/lectors/singers.
- There will be one communion minister with one line down the center aisle. Please social distance while in line. The host will be delivered to your hands. We encourage you to leave after communion.
- Collection baskets will be at the doors.
- Elderly and vulnerable should stay home, watch Saint Patrick Mass online available Sunday morning, or consider weekday Mass in the Church.
DAILY MASS in the Church: 11 AM Monday–Friday (cancelled when there is a funeral)
RECONCILIATION in the Chapel: Saturday 3:45–4:30 PM (wait in a chair until the door is open)
HELPFUL LINKS IN TRYING TIMES
- The Litany of Trust prayer composed by The Sisters of Life
- 8:30 AM Sunday and Daily Mass with Fr. Tony Kruse at Blessed Sacrament Church Waterloo
- 9 AM Sunday Morning Mass with Archbishop Michael Jackels
- 7:15 AM Daily Mass from Bishop Barron's Chapel
- Mass at 6 AM Mon-Fri, 7 AM Sat, 9:15 AM Sun.
- Adoration 1-2 PM Mon-Sat.
- Daily and weekend Mass celebrated with Cardinal Timothy Dolan, St. Patrick Cathedral, NYC
- Daily Mass and other opportunities for prayer are offered on EWTN, the Catholic television channel.
ST. PATRICK AND CLOVER PATCH PRESCHOOL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
At St. Patrick we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality education for preschool through grade 8 students in a safe and welcoming environment. Our plan is to begin on-site learning on August 24. Families that need remote learning have that option through our hybrid learning model. See our flyer below for details on our Return to Learn Plan. Our faith, dedicated staff, and the strong partnership between our school and families have never been more important! For more information visit cfcatholicschool.org. Call 319-277-6781 if you would like to tour or visit with the principal.
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS TODAY
Instant Church Directory allows you to access our secure, online membership directory. Learn more about downloading the app, uploading a photo, or accessing the directory online via the web.
The Saint Patrick Mobile App provides easy access to the calendar, bulletins, readings, prayers, online giving/payment system, and more. Opt in for notifications for the General Parish.
Android users click HERE to download.
Apple iPhone/iPad users click HERE to download
Realm is our secure online tool for event registration, communication, and office use. Parishioners may register for events, use the online directory, and securely access personal giving history. Download the Realm Connect app from the iTunes app store or on Google Play or access Realm via the web at onrealm.org. Learn more about Realm
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
NEXT STEP 2020 UPDATE
We still need your help to reach our goal of paying back the loan by the end of 2020. Please complete your pledges and continue to use the green envelopes located in the Atrium and Narthex for our Next Step 2020 designated collection. Thank you for all the effort, prayers, and contributions. Read about our project and its benefits
Weekend Masses in Dutcher Gym:
Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 7:30 AM
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 11:30 AM
Weekday Mass (M-F) is at 11 AM in the Church.
Reconciliation is 3:45–4:30 PM Saturdays in the Chapel.
Monday-Thursday 9 AM -5 PM
705 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Parish Office 319-266-3523
Ext 110 Main Receptionist
Ext 113 Conference Room
Ext 123 Coach's Office
Ext 126 Workroom
See staff extensions below.
St. Patrick School K-8th Gr 319-277-6781
Clover Patch Preschool 319-277-6781
Columbus High School 319-233-3358
Columbus Catholic High School
Our church has installed the Hearing Loop assistive hearing system. If you have hearing aids equipped with telecoils, check with your audiologist to see if you can benefit.
Parish Young Adult Ministry
St. Patrick School Alumni
DIRECTIONS: Church parking is available in our Main Street lots and on neighboring streets.
- Parish Office/Commons: 705 Main Map of the building
- Church entrance: 8th & Washington (or enter from parking lots to use elevator)
- Dutcher Gym entrances: 7th & Washington and the parking lots
- St. Patrick K-8 School: 615 Washington
- Clover Patch Preschool: 802 Main
- Father Dennis Colter, Pastor - Ext 114
- Mike Babinat, Maintenance
- Sarah Burke, PS-K CGS Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 117
- Regena Huffman, Business Administrator - Ext 122
- Suzy Luecke, Pastoral Associate - 119
- Tracey Ryan-Wiering, Gr 1-6 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Rosie Guerrero, Director of Religious Education and Youth Gr 7-12 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Mary Citta, Director of Liturgy & Choir - Ext 116
- Jean Simmet, Administrative Assistant & Bulletin Editor -Ext 115
- Laura Dobson, Marketing Coordinator, Parish & School
- Jackie -, Community Outreach Coordinator - Ext 111
- Marcia Patin, Bookkeeper - Ext 112
- Jeff Byers, Maintenance
- Deacon Al Weber, Deacon
- Lynette Hackett, Principal