Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Holy Day Wednesday, Dec. 8
Mass Times 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM, and 5:15 PM
The 8:30 School Mass will be live-streamed
Welcome to Saint Patrick!
WAYS TO PREPARE DURING ADVENT
Pick Up a Booklet
Waiting in Joyful Hope 2021-2022 is waiting for you in the narthex, atrium, chapel, or parish office. Enjoy reflections related to the Mass readings.
Sign Up for FORMED
Our parish has purchased a subcription for you! It's like a "Netflix for Catholics" with movies, series, talks, resources, and more about the Catholic faith. FORMED is available to you through July.
- Visit FORMED.org
- Click "Sign Up"
- Select "Sign Up as a Parishioner"
- Find St. Patrick Church by parish name, address, or zip code
- Enter your email address
Join Us for Adoration
- In the Church on Thursdays, Dec. 2-23 from 5:30-6:30 PM (Recociliation available)
- In the Chapel Tuesdays-Saturdays 8-9 PM
Attend Daily Mass
Tuesdays-Fridays in the Church
WAYS TO HELP DURING ADVENT
All ornaments from the House of Hope Giving Tree have been taken Thank you!
Check out the latest bulletin (below) for more information on the following.
- Matthew 25 Food Pantry food, hygiene, and winter coat/mitten/hat needs View/print our Reverse Advent Calendar >
- Giving Tree donations to the House of Hope residents (due by Dec. 13)
- St. Vincent de Paul toy drive (new unwrapped toys due by Dec. 12) More about SVdP >
- Our Faith School Tuition Organization (STO) donations to give students the gift of Catholic education and receive a 75% state tax credit and potentially a charitable deduction on you federal tax return More info >
Did you know? We need ushers! Let Mary in the parish office know if you are interested in helping, especially with 11:30 AM Sunday Masses. Our scheduling system makes it easy to usher on days that work for you.
LEARN ABOUT OUR SCHOOLS!
We invite you to learn more about all of our Catholic schools this month! Students and families enjoy faith-filled communities with outstanding academics and so many opportunites for involvement.
- Clover Patch Preschool & Day Care provides for ages 3-5 across the street from our parish office.
- St. Patrick Catholic School on Washington Street serves grades K-8.
- Columbus Catholic High School serves grades 9-12 in our neighboring town of Waterloo.
WORSHIP ONLINE WITH US
Watch Mass live or at your convenience on our parish Facebook page.
Livestream dates: Check the Liturgical Ministry listing in the Bulletin. The livestream times for the next weekends have changed and will be 5 PM Mass on 11/27 and 12/4. Want to help with this ministry? Call the office for training.
Music is used with permission of One License #A-6023 81, all rights reserved. Previously recorded Masses remain available for viewing on Facebook.
Note: You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch Masses or to see our other Fecebook posts. Simply click on the Facebook link on our website or go to www.facebook.com/saintpatrickcf.org. You will be prompted to Log In or Create a New Account at the top. Simply start scrolling down and you will be able to click on the "X" in the bottom right when asked again. Those prompts will go away and you will be able to view the page without logging in.
Note that a small fee is deducted from online donations. Using your bank account rather than a credit card maximizes your online gift to Saint Patrick Church.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS TODAY
Instant Church Directory allows access to our secure, online membership directory. Learn more about downloading the app, uploading a photo, or accessing the directory online via the web.
Realm is our secure online tool for event registration, communication, and office use. Parishioners may register for events, use the online directory, and securely access personal giving history. Download the Realm Connect app on Apple or Android . Access Realm via the web at onrealm.org. > Learn more
Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 7:30 AM
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 11:30 AM
Tuesday-Friday 11:30 AM
CONFESSION (in the Church)
Tuesday-Friday 11 AM
Saturday 4-4:45 PM
Parishioners, guests, and parents are welcome at School Mass but are asked to sit in the balcony or back of the church so students may spread out. Students may sit in the back with you. Check the calendar for School Mass Wednesdays.
5:30-6:30 PM in the Church on the first Thursday of the month. Confession will be available in the church during this time.
Starting Nov. 2, in the Chapel 8-9 PM Tuesday-Saturday. Use the 705 Main St. entrance.
705 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Parish Office 319-266-3523
Ext 110 Main Receptionist
Ext 113 Conference Room
Ext 123 Coach's Office
Ext 126 Workroom
See staff extensions at the bottom of this page.
- JOIN ST. PATRICK
- Update Your Address/Phone/Email
- Prayer Chain
- Request Communion for Sick or Homebound
- Monthly Calendar
- Order Scrip
- Bulletin Submission
- Winter Weather Policy
- Columbus Catholic High School
- Submit a photo or log in to the Parish Directory
Shop with AmazonSmile and Amazon gives back to our church
Our church has installed the Hearing Loop assistive hearing system. If you have hearing aids equipped with telecoils, check with your audiologist to see if you can benefit.
Parish Young Adult Ministry
St. Patrick School Alumni
DIRECTIONS: Church parking is available in our Main Street lots and on neighboring streets.
- Parish Office/Commons: 705 Main Map of the building
- Church entrance: 8th & Washington (or enter from parking lots to use elevator)
- Dutcher Gym entrances: 7th & Washington and the parking lots
- St. Patrick K-8 School: 615 Washington
- Clover Patch Preschool: 802 Main
- Father Ivan Nienhaus, Pastor
- PARISH OFFICE, Not sure whom to contact or have a general question, use our office email address.
- Outreach Coordinator, Community Outreach/Matthew 25 Food Pantry - Ext 111
- Cindy Clemen, Receptionist
- Jean Simmet, Administrative Assistant & Bulletin Editor - Ext 115
- Regena Huffman, Business Administrator - Ext 122
- Deacon Al Weber, Deacon & Pastoral Associate - Ext 119
- Rosie Guerrero, Director of Religious Education - Ext 136
- Mary Citta, Director of Liturgy & Choir - Ext 116
- Tracey Ryan-Wiering, Homebound Ministries - Ext 111
- Marcia Patin, Bookkeeper - Ext 112
- Laura Dobson, Advancement Director, Parish & School
- Lynette Hackett, St. Patrick School Principal
- Jeff Byers, Maintenance
- Mike Babinat, Maintenance