GARAGE SALE FRIDAY
Open to the public! Please note the items for sale on the specific dates and the special rules including masks and age 16+ only. Thank you for social distancing at the Garage Sale.
Mini FALL FESTIVAL
- Pumpkin sale Sept 19/20 In The Commons after all Masses.
- Carryout turkey dinner October 4, 10:30–1 PM The menu will include turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, cranberry sauce, dessert, and a roll. Prices are adults $9, seniors $7, ages 4-12 $4, and 3 and under free. Tickets must be purchased in advance online through Realm, by mail, in the parish office, or by cash/check in the collection basket in an envelope clearly marked with specific tickets needed. The line to the gym will begin in the link hall by the elevator and accommodate social distancing.
- Pumpkin decorating contest Drop your entries at the parish office Mon-Wed, Sept. 28-30. We will showcase the entries on Facebook and let you cast your votes for the winners. Students may bring their entries to school or to Faith Formation. Read the flyer for more info.
If you are able to help us this year as a sponsor, we will recognize you via the bulletin, social media, website, and printed materials for the mini 2020 Fall Festival. For more information on being a sponsor or about the festival, contact Regena Huffman or Laura Dobson at (319) 266-3523. Thank you to our youth for serving dinner and running the pumpkin sale.
WATCH SAINT PATRICK MASS ONLINE
Music is used with permission of One License #A-6023 81, all rights reserved.
To watch the September 12, First Communion, click here.
SUPPORT ST. PATRICK
Your church needs your ongoing support and prayers during this time.
Giving options include EFT, check by mail or in the basket at Mass with your giving envelope, or online via WeShare.
Note that a small fee is deducted from online donations. Using your bank account rather than a credit card maximizes your online gift to Saint Patrick Church.
We know that some of you are facing difficult times with jobs and businesses and we welcome your gift of prayer.
ONLINE FALL BIBLE STUDY
HELPFUL LINKS IN TRYING TIMES
- The Litany of Trust prayer composed by The Sisters of Life
- 8:30 AM Sunday and Daily Mass with Fr. Tony Kruse at Blessed Sacrament Church Waterloo
- 9 AM Sunday Morning Mass with Archbishop Michael Jackels
- 7:15 AM Daily Mass from Bishop Barron's Chapel
- Mass at 6 AM Mon-Fri, 7 AM Sat, 9:15 AM Sun.
- Adoration 1-2 PM Mon-Sat.
- Daily and weekend Mass celebrated with Cardinal Timothy Dolan, St. Patrick Cathedral, NYC
- Daily Mass and other opportunities for prayer are offered on EWTN, the Catholic television channel.
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS TODAY
Instant Church Directory (yellow icon) allows you to access our secure, online membership directory. Learn more about downloading the app, uploading a photo, or accessing the directory online via the web.
The Saint Patrick Mobile App (blue icon) provides easy access to the calendar, bulletins, readings, prayers, online giving/payment system, and more. Opt in for notifications for the General Parish.
Android users click HERE to download.
Apple iPhone/iPad users click HERE to download
Realm is our secure online tool for event registration, communication, and office use. Parishioners may register for events, use the online directory, and securely access personal giving history. Download the Realm Connect app from the iTunes app store or on Google Play or access Realm via the web at onrealm.org. Learn more about Realm
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
NEXT STEP 2020 UPDATE
We still need your help to reach our goal of paying back the loan by the end of 2020. Please complete your pledges and continue to use the green envelopes located in the Atrium and Narthex for our Next Step 2020 designated collection. Thank you for all the effort, prayers, and contributions. Read about our project and its benefits
Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 7:30 AM
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 11:30 AM
Mon-Fri 11:30 AM (cancelled for funerals).
Reconciliation is 3:45–4:30 PM Saturdays in the Chapel. The Chapel is in the Parish Office area. Access it from the link hall and wait in a chair until the door is open.
Eucharistic Adoration is 5:30-6:30 PM in the Church on the first Thursday of the month. Reconciliation will be available in the Chapel during this time.
Monday-Thursday 9 AM -5 PM
705 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Parish Office 319-266-3523
Ext 110 Main Receptionist
Ext 113 Conference Room
Ext 123 Coach's Office
Ext 126 Workroom
See staff extensions at the bottom of our homepage.
St. Patrick School K-8th Gr 319-277-6781
Clover Patch Preschool 319-277-6781
Columbus High School 319-233-3358
Columbus Catholic High School
Our church has installed the Hearing Loop assistive hearing system. If you have hearing aids equipped with telecoils, check with your audiologist to see if you can benefit.
Parish Young Adult Ministry
St. Patrick School Alumni
DIRECTIONS: Church parking is available in our Main Street lots and on neighboring streets.
- Parish Office/Commons: 705 Main Map of the building
- Church entrance: 8th & Washington (or enter from parking lots to use elevator)
- Dutcher Gym entrances: 7th & Washington and the parking lots
- St. Patrick K-8 School: 615 Washington
- Clover Patch Preschool: 802 Main
- Father Dennis Colter, Pastor - Ext 114
- Mike Babinat, Maintenance
- Sarah Burke, PS-K CGS Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 117
- Regena Huffman, Business Administrator - Ext 122
- Suzy Luecke, Pastoral Associate - Ext 119
- Tracey Ryan-Wiering, Gr 1-6 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Rosie Guerrero, Director of Religious Education and Youth Gr 7-12 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Mary Citta, Director of Liturgy & Choir - Ext 116
- Jean Simmet, Administrative Assistant & Bulletin Editor - Ext 115
- Laura Dobson, Marketing Coordinator, Parish & School
- Jackie -, Community Outreach Coordinator - Ext 111
- Marcia Patin, Bookkeeper - Ext 112
- Jeff Byers, Maintenance
- Deacon Al Weber, Deacon
- Lynette Hackett, Principal