Due to a problem with our bulletin publisher, we are posting this week's bulletin here instead of at the bottom of our page. Click the cover below to read the latest issue.
- Saturday,March 6, 5 PM Mass
- Monday, March 8, 8:20 AM St Patrick School Monday Morning Prayer (Mrs. Stone's K Class)
- Wednesday, March 10, 8:30 AM School Mass
Note: You do not have to have a Facebook account to watch Masses or to see our other Fecebook posts. Simply click on the Facebook link on our website or go to www.facebook.com/saintpatrickcf.org. You will be prompted to Log In or Create a New Account at the top. Simply start scrolling down and you will be able to click on the "X" in the bottom right when asked again. Those prompts will go away and you will be able to view the page without logging in.
LENT AT ST. PATRICK
- Stations of the Cross Fridays Feb. 19–March 26 5:15 PM in the Church
- Adoration and Individual Confessions Feb. 18, Feb. 25, March 4, and March 11
- Adoration 5:30–6:30 PM in the Church
- Individual confessions in the Chapel during Adoration
- Adoration and General Absolution March 18 and 25
- Adoration 5:30–6 PM
- General Absolution 6 PM
- General Absolution March 24
- 11:30 AM Daily Mass
- General Absolution at noon
- Holy Thursday Mass 7 PM
- Good Friday Passion of the Lord 5:15 PM
- Holy Saturday Mass 8 PM (no 3:45 PM Reconciliation or 5 PM Mass).
- Easter Sunday Masses 7:30, 9:30 and 11:30 with Word and Communion at 10:30 AM.
- Plan to arrive early. When the congregation reaches our desired limit, those arriving later will be told church is full.
- Masks and social distancing are required.
HIGH SCHOOL (10TH-12TH) LENTEN STUDY
We will meet every Wednesday 7:45-8:45 PM through March 31 in the Youth Center (enter from Washington St. door). Are you confirmed, but not really on a spiritual journey? Questioning your faith? Then consider participating. The videos are short and very well done. Come, listen, learn, share, and receive answers. Questions? Contact Rosie at 277-3036 or [email protected]
KC CURBSIDE PICKUP FISH FRIES
The Knights of Columbus will be offering CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY Friday fish fry dinners this Lenten season, 4:30–6:30 PM. Click here for the menu and driveup directions. The Knights are planning for 300 meals each week.
FREE ACCESS TO HALLOW
The Mary Wood Scholarship was established by St. Patrick Catholic Daughters Court #2291 in 1999 as an expression of faith in the youth of our parish. We thank the family of Mary Wood for supporting this scholarship as well as the parishioners who donate pop cans and plastic bottles.
Any person who is a graduating senior, an active member of St. Patrick Church, and planning on continuing their education may apply for the CDA Scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship is to promote Catholic virtues through educational opportunities. Applications are due NO LATER than Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. The amount of the scholarship will be $1,000. More info and the application
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS!
At St. Patrick, your child will benefit from an exceptional academic program in a welcoming Catholic setting with abundant opportunites for involvement, enrichment, and extra help if needed. Parishioners enjoy a special K-8 tuition rate with discounts on additional children. Tuition is low compared to many parochial schools, the state of Iowa offers tuition tax credit, and many families qualify for tuition assistance.
Learn more about K-8 and preschool on the school website. Interested in KINDERGARTEN? Let one of our first graders tell you all about it! Registration forms will be available soon.
Clover Patch Preschool & Day Care is now enrolling ages 3-5 for fall 2021. Day care is filling fast and registration is now open to the public. Registration and more info
Clover Patch was voted Best of the Best Preschool Runner Up in 2020!
HELPFUL LINKS IN TRYING TIMES
- The Litany of Trust prayer composed by The Sisters of Life
- 8:30 AM Sunday and Daily Mass with Fr. Tony Kruse at Blessed Sacrament Church Waterloo
- 9 AM Sunday Mass with Archbishop Jackels
- Daily/weekend Mass with Cardinal Timothy Dolan, St. Patrick Cathedral, NYC
- Daily Mass and other opportunities for prayer are offered on EWTN, the Catholic television channel.
- Our Fathers Catholic Podcast: listen to our very own Fr. Joseph Sevcik along with Fr. Joshua Link of Epiphany Parish in Mason City. They talk about all things Catholic! Link to all episodes
SUPPORT ST. PATRICK
Ways to give include EFT, mail, and the donation baskets at Mass. It's also easy to give online any time! We know that some of you are facing difficult times with jobs and businesses and we welcome your gift of prayer. Note that a small fee is deducted from online donations. Using your bank account rather than a credit card maximizes your online gift to Saint Patrick Church.
Want to support Catholic education too? Has St. Patrick School made a difference in the life of someone you know? Is there a special place in your heart for Catholic education? The school is still accepting gifts to the 2021 Annual Appeal for the Student IMPACT Fund. Read more, print a donation form, or give a gift online.
CATHOLIC CHARITIES HELPS VULNERABLE
Did you know that individual contributions make up nearly 50 percent of Catholic Charities’ annual operating budget? Every gift is important and every gift helps! As the social service arm of the Catholic Church, Catholic Charities’ work to the most vulnerable among us is critical. Make your contribution to the Catholic Charities Annual Appeal today by mailing your gift to Catholic Charities, 1229 Mt. Loretta Ave, Dubuque 52001 or by donating online.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS TODAY
Instant Church Directory (yellow icon) allows you to access our secure, online membership directory. Learn more about downloading the app, uploading a photo, or accessing the directory online via the web.
The Saint Patrick Mobile App (blue icon) provides easy access to the calendar, bulletins, readings, prayers, online giving/payment system, and more. Opt in for notifications for the General Parish.
Android users click HERE to download.
Apple iPhone/iPad users click HERE to download
Realm is our secure online tool for event registration, communication, and office use. Parishioners may register for events, use the online directory, and securely access personal giving history. Download the Realm Connect app from the iTunes app store or on Google Play . Access Realm via the web at onrealm.org. Learn more
Saturday 5 PM
Sunday 7:30 AM
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 10:30 AM (Word & Communion)
Sunday 11:30 AM
Mon-Fri 11:30 AM (canceled for funerals).
Reconciliation is 3:45–4:30 PM Saturdays in the Chapel. The Chapel is in the Parish Office area. Access it from the link hall and wait in a chair until the door is open.
Eucharistic Adoration is 5:30-6:30 PM in the Church on the first Thursday of the month. Reconciliation will be available in the Chapel during this time.
Monday-Thursday 9 AM -5 PM
705 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Parish Office 319-266-3523
Ext 110 Main Receptionist
Ext 113 Conference Room
Ext 123 Coach's Office
Ext 126 Workroom
See staff extensions at the bottom of our homepage.
St. Patrick School K-8th Gr 319-277-6781
Clover Patch Preschool 319-277-6781
Columbus High School 319-233-3358
- JOIN ST. PATRICK
- Update Your Address/Phone/Email
- Prayer Chain
- Monthly Calendar
- Order Scrip
- Bulletin Submission
- Request Communion for the Homebound
- Winter Weather Policy
- Columbus Catholic High School
- LoginUpload PhotoEmail Photo for the Parish Directory
Our church has installed the Hearing Loop assistive hearing system. If you have hearing aids equipped with telecoils, check with your audiologist to see if you can benefit.
Parish Young Adult Ministry
St. Patrick School Alumni
DIRECTIONS: Church parking is available in our Main Street lots and on neighboring streets.
- Parish Office/Commons: 705 Main Map of the building
- Church entrance: 8th & Washington (or enter from parking lots to use elevator)
- Dutcher Gym entrances: 7th & Washington and the parking lots
- St. Patrick K-8 School: 615 Washington
- Clover Patch Preschool: 802 Main
- Father Dennis Colter, Pastor - Ext 114
- Mike Babinat, Maintenance
- Regena Huffman, Business Administrator - Ext 122
- Suzy Luecke, Pastoral Associate - Ext 119
- Tracey Ryan-Wiering, Gr 1-6 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Rosie Guerrero, Director of Religious Education and Youth Gr 7-12 Faith Formation Coordinator - Ext 136
- Mary Citta, Director of Liturgy & Choir - Ext 116
- Jean Simmet, Administrative Assistant & Bulletin Editor - Ext 115
- Laura Dobson, Advancement Director, Parish & School
- Coordinator -, Community Outreach Coordinator - Ext 111
- Marcia Patin, Bookkeeper - Ext 112
- Jeff Byers, Maintenance
- Deacon Al Weber, Deacon
- Lynette Hackett, Principal