ACTIVITIES FOR LENT
ASH WEDNESDAY MASSES
- February 26
- 8:30 AM, 5:15 PM, 7 PM in the Church
- Grow in your personal relationship with Jesus! Pick up a copy of Lenten Gospel Reflection on Ash Wednesday.
- The author, Bishop Robert Barron, is a wonderful educator and communicator of the Catholic faith. The book contains brand new reflections, the full Gospel reading for each day, questions for reflection, journal pages, and Stations of the Cross reflections.
- It's short, simple, but extremely powerful. It's like getting a mini-homily each morning from Bishop Barron.
KC FISH FRIES
- Beginning Friday, February 28
- 5-7 PM in Dutcher Gym
FR. COLTER'S TEACHINGS ON THE MASS
In the Church after Adoration on Thursdays. More info
- March 5: THE FURNISHINGS FOR MASS
- March 12: THE MINISTERS OF THE MASS
- March 26: THE MOMENTS OF MASS A.- LITURGY OF THE WORD
- April 2: THE MOMENTS OF MASS B.- LITURGY OF THE EUCHARIST
BIBLE STUDY ON CHRIST’S PASSION
No Greater Love: A Biblical Walk Through Christ’s Passion is a five-part Bible study program that begins Tuesday, March 3, at 6:30 PM in the Commons and meets for five consecutive Tuesdays. Register by February 24, via Realm or by calling the parish office at 266-3523. $25 for materials. Contact Suzy with questions. Learn more Watch Video
March 29, 10:30 AM-noon in the gym Give a little time to help others at our four stations set up in the gym. This event is organized by the Parish Life Committee with help from parish and school groups. All ages are welcome, and you can enjoy coffee and donuts in The Commons.
WE NEED YOU TO LOG IN TO REALM
Realm is our new, secure online tool for staff, members, and regular attendees of St. Patrick Parish. Features include a secure database for office use, online directory, communication tools, and secure access to your personal giving history. Each adult in your family needs a unique email for use with Realm. Check your inbox for the link to get started! Read more... LOG IN HERE
NEXT STEP 2020 UPDATE
We still need your help to reach our goal of paying back the loan by the end of 2020. Please complete your pledges and continue to use the green envelopes located in the Atrium and Narthex and in the pews on the last Sunday of every month for our Next Step 2020 designated collection. Thank you for all the effort, prayers, and contributions. Read about our project and its benefits
PRESCHOOL-GR 8 REGISTRATION
Clover Patch Preschool and St. Patrick K-Gr 8 are now registering for the fall. Visit the school website to download a registration form or stop by the school or parish office to pick up an information folder. Tuition assistance is available to qualifying families for grades K-8. Watch our new Welcome Video to learn more!
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS TODAY
Instant Church Directory allows you to access our secure, online membership directory. Learn more about downloading the app, uploading a photo, or accessing the directory online via the web.
The Saint Patrick Mobile App provides easy access to the calendar, bulletins, readings, prayers, online giving/payment system, and more. Opt in for notifications for the General Parish. Android users text stpatrickcc2 to 55588 or click here to download. iPhone users text stpatrickcc1 to 555888 or click here.
Realm is our new system for event registration and communication. It also allows you to access your personal giving history. You can download the Realm Connect app from the iTunes app store or on Google Play. Realm may also be accessed via the web at https://onrealm.org/.
Sunday 7:30 AM
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 11:30 AM
See the Bulletin or Calendar for weekday Mass times. School Mass is normally the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 8:30 AM.
RECONCILIATION: 3:45 PM Saturday
(also by appointment)
ADORATION AND RECONCILIATION:
5:30-6:30 PM first Thursday of the month
(weekly during Lent)
705 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Parish Office 319-266-3523
Faith Formation 319--277-3036
PS-Gr 6 ext 18
Gr. 7-12 ext 36
St. Patrick School K-8th Gr 319-277-6781
Clover Patch Preschool 319-277-6781
Columbus High School 319-233-3358
Columbus Catholic High School
Our church has installed the Hearing Loop assistive hearing system. If you have hearing aids equipped with telecoils, check with your audiologist to see if you can benefit.
Parish Young Adult Ministry
St. Patrick School Alumni
DIRECTIONS: Church parking is available in our Main Street lots and on neighboring streets.
- Parish Office/Commons: 705 Main Map of the building
- Church entrance: 8th & Washington (or enter from parking lots to use elevator)
- Dutcher Gym entrances: 7th & Washington and the parking lots
- St. Patrick K-8 School: 615 Washington
- Clover Patch Preschool: 802 Main
PS-K CGS Faith Formation Coordinator
Gr 1-6 Faith Formation Coordinator
Youth Gr 7-12 Faith Formation Coordinator
Director of Liturgy & Choir
Administrative Assistant & Bulletin Editor
Marketing Coordinator, Parish & School
Community Outreach Coordinator