Contact the Parish Office at 266-3523 regarding your child's baptism. Baptism is offered during the following times each month:
- 1st weekend after 9:30 a.m. Mass
- 2nd weekend during 5 p.m. Mass
- 3rd weekend after 11:30 a.m. Mass
- 4th weekend during 9:30 a.m. Mass
Canon Law and Archdiocesan policy require that parents attend a catechetical program on infant baptism.
- Class is required for the first child only. If you are currently expecting your first child, we encourage you to attend prior to birth.
- Class will be held at St. Patrick every other month for one evening from 6:30-8 p.m.
- The next classes are scheduled for Wednesday, Apr. 5 and Wednesday, June 7. Later 2017 dates to be determined.
- Click here to register online (at least two weeks prior to class).
St. Patrick Mass Schedule
- Saturday 5 p.m.
- Sunday 7:30, 9:30 & 11:30 a.m.
- Weekday and Holy Days - see the Bulletin or caledar
St. Stephen The Witness Catholic Student Center (1019 W 23rd Street Cedar Falls)
- Summer Mass - Sunday 10:30 a.m.
- School year schedule
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 p.m.
Communion for the Homebound
The parish offers homebound members the opportunity for weekly reception of Holy Communion. Along with this ministry, the parish also offers the service of a homebound visitor. Contact the Parish Office at 266-3523 for details or to volunteer.
- Saturday 3:45-4:30 pm or any time by appointment
- During the Seasons of Advent and Lent the times are 3:15-4:30 p.m.
- Communal celebrations are also scheduled during the Seasons of Advent and Lent. Please check the Bulletin for details.
The sacrament of confirmation is offered to young adults in the junior year of high school. Visit our Faith Formation tab for more information.
Anointing of the Sick
All persons who are experiencing a serious illness, facing major surgery, seeing a worsening of an already existing health condition, or realizing a noticeable decline in health due to age should consider themselves a candidate for this sacrament. Please contact the Parish Office at 266-3523 to arrange for a visit from the pastor and the celebration of this sacrament.
Annually on the Sunday closest to February 11th, which is the church's observance of "World Day of Prayer for the Sick," the sacrament of anointing is celebrated at all weekend Masses. Check the Bulletin for details or call the Parish Office at 266-3523.
Arrangements for weddings must be made at least one year in advance. Call the Parish Office at 266-3523 for information or an appointment.
Religious Life, Holy Orders, Lay Ministry
Individuals who are discerning the possibility of a vocational call to religious life, the permanent diaconate, or the Lay Ministry Formation Process of the Archdiocese are invited to contact the pastor at 266-3523. Father is willing to visit with you and direct you to the appropriate archdiocesan offices.
RCIA - Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
If you are interested in knowing more about the Catholic Church or in joining the Church, you may contact Suzy Luecke, Faith Formation Coordinator, by email or at 266-3523. September 2016 marks the beginning of a new group called "Catholic Faith for Adults," which will replace our traditional RCIA program. Visit our Catholic Faith for Adults page for details.
Please notify the Parish Office at 266-3523 if you or a family member is hospitalized so that the pastor may visit you. Government regulations enacted in 2003 forbid the hospital from informing the parish, so you or a family member must notify us. If meals are needed for yourself or family while you are in the hospital or after you get home for a period of time, the parish can arrange them.