News & Events
LENT AT SAINT PATRICK
- Stations of the Cross, Fridays at 5:15 PM in the church
- Knights of Columbus Fish Fries, Fridays from 5 to 7 PM in the gym, $9 adults, $5 ages 6-12, free ages 5 & under
- Adoration and Reconciliation, Thursdays of Lent from 5:30 to 6:30 PM in the church (except Holy Thursday) Read Father's series of articles on Adoration
- Lenten Bible Study, Thursdays of Lent from 6:45 to 8:15 PM in the church basement Details
- Holy Thursday Mass, March 29: 7 PM
- Good Friday, March 30: Passion of the Lord at 5:15 and Living Stations of the Cross at 6:30 PM
- Easter Masses, April 1: 7, 8:30, 10 and 11:30 AM (all in the church)
In addition to choosing our own voluntary penance, the Church asks us to observe the following rules of fasting and abstinence. We both fast and abstain on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday. On all the Fridays of Lent, we abstain. Fasting means only one full meal, the others not equaling the one full meal, no between-meal snacks. This obliges all between the ages of 14 and 59. Abstinence means no meat.
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS NOW REGISTERING FOR FALL 2018
The K-12 tuition assistance deadline is March 29.
- ST. PATRICK CATHOLIC SCHOOL Kindergarten–Grade 8
- CLOVER PATCH PRESCHOOL & DAY CARE Ages 3-5
- COLUMBUS CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL Grades 9-12
ST. PATRICK SCHOOL IN THE NEWS Take a look at our cover story in The Witness! Read how St. Patrick School is using the power of free play to help students learn.
HAITI MISSION TRIP
Our parish members are safely back from visiting our sister parish, health clinic, and school. Visit our Haiti page for more information. The group will be sharing details and photos soon!
FALL FESTIVAL HELP NEEDED
Get involved in our parish by helping with Fall Festival. More information
REGISTER FOR THE APRIL 14 5K RUN/WALK
Registration is open online through our parish payment system (no convenience fee). The race begins at 9 AM and the kids' fun run at 9:45 AM. Breakfast included. T-shirts optional. Hosted by St. Patrick School CPTO for our school, parish and community. Details and registration
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS TODAY
INSTANT CHURCH DIRECTORY ANDROID APP UPDATE: Current Android users will be logged out of the app when they update to Version 2.0. It is simple to log back in.
- Open the app and click on "Sign In".
- Enter your email address on file with the parish.
- Enter your password and click the sign in button. If you do not remember your password or want to change it, select “Forgot Password”.
Instant Church Directory allows you to access our secure, online membership directory. Learn more about downloading the app, uploading a photo, or accessing the directory online via the web.
The Saint Patrick Mobile App provides easy access to the calendar, bulletins, readings, prayers, online giving/payment system, and more. Opt in for notifications for the General Parish, Faith Formation, Young Adult Ministry, Catholic Daughters, and other groups. Android users text stpatrickcc2 to 55588 or click here to download. iPhone users text stpatrickcc1 to 555888 or click here.
Sunday 7:30 AM
Sunday 9:30 AM
Sunday 11:30 AM
See the Bulletin for weekday Mass times.
RECONCILIATION: 3:45 PM Saturday
(also by appointment)
ADORATION AND RECONCILIATION:
5:30-6:30 PM third Thursday of the month
(weekly during Lent)
705 Main Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Parish Office 319-266-3523
Faith Formation 319--277-3036
K-Gr 6 ext 18
Gr. 7-12 ext 36
St. Patrick School K-Gr 8 319-277-6781
Clover Patch Preschool 319-277-6781
Columbus High School 319-233-3358
Our church has installed the Hearing Loop assistive hearing system. If you have hearing aids equipped with telecoils, check with your audiologist to see if you can benefit.
Parish School Young Adult Ministry
DIRECTIONS: Church parking is available in our Main Street lots and on neighboring streets.
- Parish Office/Commons: 705 Main Map of the building
- Church entrance: 8th & Washington (or enter from parking lots to use elevator)
- Dutcher Gym entrances: 7th & Washington and the parking lots
- St. Patrick K-8 School: 615 Washington
- Clover Patch Preschool: 802 Main
Administrative Assistant & Faith Fm Coordinator
K-8 Faith Formation Coordinator
Youth Faith Formation Coordinator
Director of Liturgy & Choir
Administrative Assistant & Bulletin Editor
Marketing Coordinator, Parish & School
Community Outreach Coordinator