How our online system works:
- Click on the Online Giving button. There is one on the homepage too.
- Select the donation or payment you'd like to make.
- Enter your payment information (credit card, debit card, or bank account).
What can I use the online system for?
- To make a recurring or a one-time DONATION for Sunday or other collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes! With online giving, it is so easy to change/add/delete payments as the need arises, and you can view your financial records for the year at any time.
- To make PAYMENTS for event registrations, tickets, and other items.
Prefer Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from your bank account? To sign up for our EFT program, please download and complete the EFT Donation Form. You are welcome to give this way if you already are or would like to sign up. We are not asking anyone to change. Online giving will just be another option for sharing your gifts.
Frequently Asked Questions About Online Giving
Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
A: Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
A: Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
Q: What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
A: We provide printable donation slips that can be placed into the collection basket.
Q: What is WeShare?
A: WeShare is an online giving platform offered by LPI. For many years, LPI (Liturgical Publications Inc.) has been our trusted partner for bulletin publication. Recently we have been using LPI for our web site and now for our iPhone/Android app and WeShare. LPI works exclusively with Catholic Churches.
Q: Is WeShare safe?
A: Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
Q: What if I need help?
A: You are welcome to call the parish office for more information or assistance with set up when the program starts.