705 Main Street, Cedar Falls, IA 50613

Make a Gift


Give online today! 

Other ways to give:

  • Sign up to donate via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
  • Consider planned giving to the church and/or school

Don't need all of your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)? 

Think about an IRA Rollover Gift! You may direct your gift—or portions of it— to the parish, St. Patrick School's annual appeal/Student Impact Fund, our Faith Formation Catechesis of the Good Shepherd expansion project, purchase of our new adjacent property, Fall Festival, and more. Let us know what you would like to do with it if you would like to help in one of these specific ways.

If you are 70 ½ or older with an IRA, you are required to start taking a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD). You have to take the distribution whether you need the money for living expenses or not. If you don’t need those proceeds to make financial ends meet, did you know you can gift those proceeds directly to Saint Patrick Parish or St. Patrick Catholic School?

By doing so you pay no income tax on the RMD. More importantly, by doing so you help continue the important spiritual work our parish or school strives to do each and every day. It is important to first contact your IRA administrator or Regena in the Parish Office to see how you can roll over into tax savings while helping support our spiritual mission. It's simple to do, but a specific process and certain forms must be used.