Fall Festival is held every year on Sunday during the first full weekend of October. This is an event for the parish and community. All are welcome to join us for turkey dinner and activities.
At the event, guests enjoy
- Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings and homemade pie
- Pumpkin Patch
- Bake Sale
- Additional activities determined by the committee
Your help is needed for a successful Fall Festival!
- Volunteer to help as a committee member or for one of many shifts at the event
- Donate items for the event (bake sale items, pies, etc.)
- Donate an item, gift card, cash, or service for the online auction
- Be a cash sponsor at $200 or above (name on banner in the gym all year, in the bulletin, on our website, and on festival signage). Simply send a check marked "Fall Festival Sponsorship" to St. Patrick Catholic Church. We will send you two tickets for turkey dinner with your donation acknowledgment.