Fall Festival is held every year on Sunday during the first full weekend of October. This is an event for the parish and community. All are welcome to join us for the turkey dinner and activities.
The Fall Festival is back for 2021!
Our committee has worked hard to come up with appropriate plans for 2021. We are excited to share with you how this year's festival will look and feel. Read below to see how things will work and how you can help. If you have any further questions or want to join the planning committee, please email Committee Chair Lisa Strei.
If you would like more details than you see on this page, links to our Fall Festival Guide and Safety Guidelines for Volunteers are below.
Guests Will Enjoy
- Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings
- Choice of apple, pecan, or pumpkin pie or a brownie
- Carryout only
- Outdoor Pumpkin Patch
- Bake Sale
- Online Auction
Your Help Is Needed for a Successful Fall Festival!
- Volunteer to help with the event
- Donate items for the event (bake sale items, pies, etc.)
- Donate an item, gift card, cash, or service for the online auction
- Be a cash sponsor at $200 or above (name on banner in the gym all year, in the bulletin, on our website, and on festival signage). Simply send a check marked "Fall Festival Sponsorship to St. Patrick Catholic Church. We will send you two tickets for turkey dinner with your donation acknowledgment.
- Safety Guidelines for Volunteers (All volunteers must read this)
Ticket Sales and Festival Logistics
- Turkey dinner tickets will be for TAKE OUT ONLY and sold ONLINE. A limited number of offline tickets are reserved for those without internet access. If you are able, we kindly ask that you purchase your tickets online.
- The pickup line moved swiftly last year and will be set up to allow social distancing.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. We may or may not have any available for purchase at the door.
- The silent auction has moved online.
- The silent auction tends to draw quite the crowd! Moving it online will alleviate congestion and give everyone the opportunity to bid throughout the auction, not just when at the event.
- Let us know if you have an item to donate.
- NEW THIS YEAR--Swipe your credit card for quick purchases at the event!
- The Pumpkin Patch will be outdoors.
- The Bake Sale will be in the Commons.
- Please note that we will NOT offer the following in 2021: Pot of Gold Raffle, Book Sale, Children's Activities, and Costume Sale.
Interested in reading more about how we are working to keep our guests and volunteers safe? Check out these documents.