Altar Server Training 2021
Altar Service is an wonderful opportunity for youth to play an important role in the Mass starting in 4th Grade. If you have ever seen others do it, wondered how they ‘got the job,' or thought it might be something great to do, now is the time to get involved.
The next Altar Server Training Sessions are for grades 4-6:
- Thursday, April 29, 4-5 PM (limit 8)
- Thursday, May 6, 4-5 PM (limit 8)
- Wednesday, May 12, 4-5 PM (limit 8)
Training will be held in St. Patrick Church. Masks are required. You only need to attend one session. RSVP to the Parish Office 266-3523
At the training session, you will meet others participating in this Ministry, learn the basics, practice, and ask questions. You will be eligible to be scheduled after a successful training!
Information needed from parents at the time of training:
- your contact information for the Ministry Pro Scheduling program
- which Mass times your child can serve
- your summer schedule so we input your correct availability dates in the scheduling program (next schedule will be June 5-Labor Day.
Once scheduled, you are responsible for contacting and securing a substitute from the provided list.
Plan for your child to attend, get trained, and get involved!