Accessing Our Parish Directory
- Who can access the app? If your email address is on file with the parish office, you will be able to request access when you download the app. You will receive one password per device through that registered email address.
- What if our family wants to access the directory on more than one mobile device? You may use your registered email address to set up multiple devices. You will need to download the app and log into that email account on each device. If you prefer, call the Parish Office and add an additional email account for your family.
- Can I access the directory from my computer using a web browser? Yes, visit https://members.instantchurchdirectory.com/ and follow the directions.
Once you access the directory, please check your own entry to make sure your contact information is up to date. If you are in need of a print directory, please contact the Parish Office. However, we suggest you use the digital one, which we update monthly.
Uploading a New Photo or Changing One
- To upload your photo, click here or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include first and last names. It will take a few days to appear as our staff must manually "approve" each photo.
- If using a professional portrait, submit a release to email@example.com or the Parish Office.
- We can also take your photo in the Parish Office or scan one you have.