Our Parish Life Committee works to build community through parish social events and opportunities to support one another. This group works to provide a welcoming environment for all.
Events include our Fall Festival held each October and our Garage Sale held each spring. Serving on these committees is a great way to meet your fellow parishioners. There are many ways to become involved, whether you wish to help plan the activity, donate something, or assist the day of the event.
Support for each other includes our Prayer Chain, Prayer Shawl Ministry, donation of food and assistance with funeral dinners, and our Grief Support/Shamrock Group. Other Parish Life volunteer opportunities are available to help our office and facilities run smoothly. We can use volunteers to help out in the Parish Office, people to assist with mailings during office hours, and helpers with skills to assist with facilities maintenance.
Coffee and Donuts After Mass Visit with your fellow parishioners in the Commons after most Sunday 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. Masses.
- To help with coffee and donuts, sign up in the Commons or email Bill and Mary Farmer.
- New here? Use the church exit next to the organ, take the stairs or elevator down to the first level, and follow the signs to the gym/Commons. Once a quarter, our Welcoming Committee will be there with registration forms and information bags for prospective or new parishioners. All are welcome any time!
- Your free will donations help cover the cost of Coffee and Donuts.
Some of our Parish Life Events
- KC's Waffle Breakfast, January
- New Parishioner Coffee & Donuts, quarterly
- Lenten Fish Fries, Fridays during Lent
- Doing Good Together Volunteer Day, March
- Knight's Easter Egg Hunt
- 500 Card Game Night, dates in the Bulletin
- Garage Sale, late April
- Paddy Picnic and Pedal, summer
- Fall Festival, first full weekend in October