Fall Festival is held every year on Sunday of the first full weekend of October. This is an event for the parish and community. All are welcome to join us for the turkey dinner and activities. Tickets go on sale in September. Purchase your turkey dinner and Pot of Gold Cash Raffle tickets online or in the Parish Office to avoid the ticket line on the day of the event.
- Pumpkin Patch
- Silent Auction
- Pot of Gold (cash raffle)
- Children's Games
- Bake Sale
- Book Sale
- Halloween Costume Sale
FALL FESTIVAL 2018 will be on Sunday, October 7.
THE PLANNING COMMITTEE meets three times prior to the Fall Festival, for about 1-2 hours each time. If you're interested in becoming a part of this fun group, contact Lisa Strei at 801-390-6377 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The committee is need of individuals to chair the following subcommittees:
- Pumpkin Patch Chair Works with Heartland Farms on pumpkin donation, coordinates a one-time harvesting trip at the end of September, schedules volunteers to work the day of, and is present throughout the Fall Festival to work in the pumpkin patch area. Can also decorate or paint pumpkins for selling.
- Silent Auction Chair Secures donations from individuals and businesses, creates baskets, writes thank you notes, sets up the Friday/Saturday before the Fall Festival, works the day of, and ensures purchased items are paid for and picked up.
- Tear Down/Clean Up Chair Coordinates volunteers for tear down. Needs to be at the Fall Festival by 1:30 PM and stays until completed at approximately 4 PM.
- Planning Committee Co-Chair Works with and shadows the Committee Chair, with the expectation of taking over as Committee Chair the next year. Duties of the Committee Chair include scheduling and running 3 Fall Festival Planning Committee meetings and 1 wrap up meeting, coordinating and running bulletin announcements, assisting other areas as needed, answering volunteer questions, and being present the weekend of the Fall Festival to assist where needed.
Visit the websites of our 2017 Fall Festival Sponsors by clicking on the names below. They appreciate your business and referrals!
Lou & Michele Corkery
John & Marlene Deery
Bob Dieter Associates
Rick & Deb Giarusso
Tom & Cathy Hagarty
Tom & Ginger Hoag
Ken & Therese Kremer
Roger & Barb Kueter
Jim & Cecilia Mudd
Chuck & Janet Schupbach
This event would not be possible without your involvement. Thank you to our sponsors, silent auction donors, and the many parishioners who donate baked goods and other items, plan the festival, pick pumpkins, and staff the event. We appreciate our Faith Formation and St. Patrick Catholic School students helping with children's activities and dinner.
For information on being a sponsor, contact Laura Dobson, Marketing Coordinator. Email Laura or call 319-277-6723.
For information on donating to the Silent Auction, contact Lisa Ahern. Email Lisa Ahern or call 309-236-0061.
For other questions, contact Lisa Strei, Fall Festival Chair. Email Lisa Strei